Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience.
Rosy's Room is based on our friend's life, Rosy Alexander, who was born in Nepali, raised in Canada, and lives in the US now. It is a reflection on the immigrant experience and the courage it requires to adapt in different environments while challenging, reinterpreting, and reconnecting with our roots. Not only was the room inspired by Rosy's roots, but Rosy is an interior designed and designed the room. The room has a King bed and is perfect for 1-2 guests looking to find solace in distant and peace-filled land right in the heart of America.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane grill located on patio (propane not provided)
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.