Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience.
Room Six was inspired by FOMO (the fear of missing out) it is decorated with fun games, post cards "wishing you were here" and an old view finder with exciting places to visit. We hope you are up for the challenge and reflection that awaits in this room of sending off a least one post card to someone you miss maybe you are suffering from FOMO or maybe they are.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane grill located on patio (propane not provided)
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.