Queen bed for 1 - 2 guests
This Room’s Theme
Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience. This room was inspired by FOMO (the fear of missing out) it is decorated with fun games, post cards "wishing you were here" and an old view finder with exciting places to visit. We hope you are up for the challenge and reflection that awaits in this room of sending off a least one post card to someone you miss maybe you are suffering from FOMO or maybe they are.
Check this room’s availability for your dates and book directly through this room’s unique AirBnB listing.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Access to kitchen
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane grill provided (must add propane to tank)
- Continental breakfast for low cost
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.