Queen bed for 1 - 2 guests
Can adjoin to room 4 and accommodate up to 4 guests
This Room’s Theme
Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience. This room is decorated in soft pinks, flowers, pearls teacups, and old photographs. It was inspired by all the best memories I have of my grandmothers. They are some of the coolest people I know. They have aged with so much grace. Honestly, I thank God every day for their example and to not fear the process of aging. * Beware! You will be challenged with the task of writing a post card and sending it to your own grandparents and if you don't have any you can write one to mine - I bet they would even write you back.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Access to kitchen
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane grill provided (must add propane to tank)
- Continental breakfast for low cost
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.