This Room’s Theme
Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience.
Room Eight is inspired by those times of quiet contemplation, where a special kind of creativity can spark. By being alone with yourself, with no distractions, new perspectives and ideas come to life. Decorated in soft tranquil greens, located in one of the quieter parts of the building it serves as a great place for reflection. Curated particularly for the ones waiting for lightning to strike.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane Grill located on patio (propane not included)
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.