2 Queen beds for 1 - 4 guests with kitchenette, microwave, brass sink, and mini fridge
This Room’s Theme
Each of our 11 guest rooms is designed around a common fear or human experience. This room we call the Wild Wild West. It is a double size room with two beds, more space with a small kitchenette, equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot and sink. This room has lots of old photographs and historic American Western decor. Come stay a night and explore this tangled history.
Check this room’s availability for your dates and book directly through this room’s unique AirBnB listing.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Control
- Sheets, towels, blankets and pillows
- Soap, shampoo, and hairdryer
- Shower and bathroom access
- Coffee bar in common area
- Access to kitchen
- Outdoor deck, outdoor seating, rock and covered bridge
- Propane grill provided (must add propane to tank)
- Continental breakfast for low cost
Elevate your Stay
For adventurous guests, we offer an array of experiences to take you back in time. Sit for a tintype photography portrait, write a postcard to a loved one (or yourself), and discover the wonder of foraging and wreath making at one of our seasonal events.